HDMI Booster, Extender over Fiber - up to 300m
Full 1080p HD Resolution
Sends Full HD HDMI 1.3 signals up to 300m using a single SC Duplex fiber optical cable
The LINDY Fiber Optic HDMI Booster is the most cost effective, high performance solution currently available for sending HDMI signals over incredible distances. Using a standard single SC duplex multimode fi ber optic cable to make the long distance connection, the HDMI Booster provides full support for FullHD 1080p and further advanced features of HDMI 1.3 like enhanced color depth and future higher resolutions, HDCP, multi channel audio, CEC and IR remote control.
Full HD 1080p, HDMI 1.3, multi channel audio, HDCP, CEC and
IR remote control over a single fiber cable!
The booster comprises two modules, a transmitter and a receiver, which are connected to both the HDMI source and display using HDMI
cables of up to 3m in length. The modules are then connected together using any standard 'off the shelf' SC duplex multimode cable (50/125¥m) of up to 300m in length. Unlike other solutions which are available, the LINDY Booster uses just one fiber cable - no additional RJ45 patch cables are required for DDC and remote control.
The most advanced technology in the market, exclusively available from LINDY:
Boosts HDMI signals up to 300m via a single SC duplex multimode cable (50/125¥m)
- Extends HDMI signals over distances of up to 300m via a single SC duplex multimode cable (50/125m)
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3b specifications including HDCP, multi channel audio, DDC, CEC and remote control
- Remote control operation requires our Infra red kit (sold separately)
- Supports HDTV resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1440p and 1600p
- Can also be used with DVI sources and displays using DVI to HDMI adapter cables
- Extension limit: 300m for all DVI-D Single Link and HDMI Resolutions
- Supports HDMI 1.3 deep colour modes with 30/36/48 bit colour depth
- 7.8Gbps Total Bandwidth over Single 2-core Fibre Optic Cable Link
- Eye safety function - if the fibre optic cable is broken the laser is automatically disabled
- Connectors (each module): 1 x SC Duplex, 1 x HDMI Type A Female, 1 x power supply, 1 x IR Booster socket (for use with the LINDY Infra red kit)
- Includes two multi country 5V 2.6A power supplies
- Environmental specifications (for indoor use only):
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Dimensions (each unit): 107 x 75 x 29mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 0.3kg (each unit)
- 2 year warranty
Secure HDMI Connection
Use with LINDY Premium Gold HDMI Cables and Connector Locks for a secure connection. Each extender module features a locking post for use with our HDMI Connector Locks. These locks fit over the hoods of our Premium Gold HDMI cables and are then screwed into the locking post – a perfect solution for pro AV distribution and Home Theater installations.
- Fiber Optic Patch Cable: Any standard SC to SC Duplex Multimode fiber cable, 50/125¥m (up to 300m)
- HDMI Cables: HDMI Type A Male to Type A Male (up to 3m in length)
- LINDY Infra Red Booster Kit for extending IR remote control signals (No. 38006)
More HDMI Boosters